Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 Kinds of People

The other might I came to the realization of death, a universally puzzling thing,
fearful, yet for some it is comforting. Those with that kinda faith are deluded and in denial. I am speaking of those with blind faith.

I was home alone thinking that most adults my age (44) must have considered the dillema of time, facing each human with equality in affects upon their persons. I am in this FIRST group who are coming to terms with the undeniable reality that our "souls" will no longer be renting your carcass, thus rendering you dead, dead, dead. Now the group number 2 people are much more like the "me" through my late twenties. Up until this time death and old age were light years in front of me. But as the years passed I became aware that each year I must slow down as I may have missed a week here or there. Now the years are gaining the momentum that tells me I need to be at peace with myself, My beliefs, each day a blessing. No longer can I say if I doubled my age I would stil not be 60!

Group 3 is there, living there last few years. Some may be happy, upbeat, others are unable to come to terms with their age and approaching death. Those that are rich enough can get frozen like Walt Disney, but who knows if Cryonics will ever work anyway. My favorite type of person to befriend

No comments: