Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4thHappy Birthday America

Happy Birthday America- The land of the addicted, strung out, incarcerated, most drug consuming nation and the home of the DEA. I may sound pessimistic today or even bitter. SUBOXONE you see, is not a cure all for drug addicition. It does however give an addict the chance to quell the monkey on their back for a long enough time to dive into the heart of the matter. The "issues and unresolved conflicts" which have been an integral part of the individuality before, during, and in my case after the drug usage. I need some insight or probably more so, some counseling to figure out who, and what I am. Why I did the things an intelligent adult would NEVER do, despite the horrible consequences I knew would follow. If anybody is reading this, have a safe and fun holiday, as for me I will be chilling at home (hiding from the monkey) he is always looking for an "in" with me albeit my circumstances, whatever.





Health




tandblekning

Top Blogs

No comments: