Wednesday, July 14, 2010

STOP! Be Careful When Taking Advice - One Solution Won't Solve All Problems

There is so much information on the internet. I dare say that 90% is made up on the spot by imaginative authors. On to the subject of Suboxone now.  Today I have read how the physicians love their sub slaves they have chained to them if only for the money. I have read how it was hell on earth to quit.  Another goes on to say "if you start it, you will be on it for the rest of your life" I read the 5 PILL titration method, which the poster guarantees will work, but MOST doctors won't tell you about it. Now all of this calls for using some common sense. I do pray tell you do have some. What works for Buster in the Bronx may not work for Sally in Kansas. The intangables in this life are hardly black and white. There are a select group I am sure will disagree with me on that point. People and situations are as diverse as the individuality of all people. Though somebody may find a "general plan" or have a generalized model of something, most times we as unique individuals must sort out through trial and error what will help us. I often recoil when I hear somebody say Absolutlely 100% of the time, I guarantee it will do this, that. Most of the time people are just trying to help. But I heard a long time ago that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.


[Valid Atom 1.0]

No comments: