Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Visit to a Certified Suboxone Dr. May Be Costly

So now you are ready to see a doctor and come clean. You have had enough & are willing to try anything to stop the insane roller coaster ride known as your life. You will need to go online and try buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/bwns_locator/indexhtml this site should have a map of the United States. Simply click on the state you reside in and you will see a list of doctors and their location and phone number. The information is somewhat outdated, and doesn't seem to be updated often. I resorted to using the Patient/Doctor matching option. I simply filled in my e mail address and a small note. Three days later I had received follow up emails from doctors who were NOT listed on the directory. Office visits typically are CASH PAY and range from $500.00 for the first month & $300.00 monthly thereafter. I was fortunate to receive an e mail from a doctor 48 miles away who has a monthly fee of $160.00. My medical insurance pays for the scripts thank goodness. 90 Suboxone or Subutex would cost me over $950.00 if I had no insurance. Honestly, that is still cheaper than my maintenance costs on the black market. In the small town where I live the office visits are $450.00 - $600.00 a month. Go 50 miles north to Columbus and prices drop off to $100.00 -$200.00 a month range. If you are having problems locating a doctor I will be glad to assist you (for free of course) it can seem hard to do while in the grips of withdrawal.








Health



tandblekning


Top Blogs


White Trash Repairs - Historical Thursday: Kludge City
see more There I Fixed It

No comments: